Cross Stitch Ship


Finally can update my blog here… =D
Sorry for that, I’m busy with my college issues recently…
No worries, now I’m free from all of it =D
*except for the final exam.

Here is something wants to share with all of you…
This is not make by me but my sister =D

It is a cross stitch…
My sister good in cross stitch =)
This is the cross stitch she done and she want to sell it out…

It is a picture of a ship, there is a meaning for this cross stitch…
In Chinese we can describe it as “一帆风顺”
Mean that everything will be in the right process and on going well =D
Smooth =D

Here are the photos, have a look please =)
No edit at all for those photos, I only put my logo in the photo =)











Its height is 70cm and width is 48cm
It is a big cross stitch… =)

Every little cross stitch is done by my sister…
It is handmade so the price may be quite expensive…
RM800 for this ship stitch cross =)

It is a great gift for those who are going to start their new business…
The price still can be change,
Please contact me if you’re interest on it =D

Thank you for reading…
Hope you all will like it =D

You Might Also Like

0 dots