Cookies Bear


Finally I’m free from the busy …
To all my lovely friends, I will be seldom online started from now…
I had been move back to my hometown…

Sorry for that but yet I will still try my best to update this blog =D
I will more focusing on the handmade now and come out something new and cute =D
If you have any suggestion or ideas, you can comment here and I will take it as reference…
I will try my best to come out the cute and best handmade for you all =D

Thank you for supporting me all the time =)

Before I showing the handmade stuffs,
Some of the handmade I shown in the flea market was not shown in my blog yet…
I want to make the something special in the flea market, that’s why some of the handmade you can’t found in my blog…
No worries, I will updated it as fast as I can =D

Today I wanna show you guy something…
Dang dang dang dang ~~~

Cookies bear =D
A Happy cookies bear family =D




There are 2 different cookies bears which are Big Cookies bear and small cookies bear…

The Big cookies bear is cost RM8 for one… =)
Height is 8cm and width is 9cm

The small cookies bear is cost RM5 for one… =)
Height is 6cm and width is 7cm

Thank you for reading and thank you for everyone who are supporting me =)

The new post will come soon… =)
If you don’t mind, please follow my blog =D

Thank you and hope you all like it =)

You Might Also Like

0 dots