Flea Market



Finally the flea market was over =D
I had never sleep for the past 24 hours just because of this…
This is my first time that do so much handmade in a day =D
It is a good experience to me…

It is quite tired actually to sew for the whole day…
Anyway, it is fun at all and worth to do it =D

Thank you to all the utarian who bought my handmade and pre-order from me…
Thank you for loving my handmade so much…

I’m pretty happy to hear that you love it =D
It makes me feel that it is worth to do all of it =D
Thank you!!!

Thank you to my friends whoever come and support me =D
Thank you for coming!!!

Here are some of the photos of yesterday =)
There are some other stalls which sell handmade too…
They’re so pro than me, I love so much especially the stall who is opposite of me =D










Special thank you to my friends Fang Ying and Isabell for helping me through the whole day…


And also thank you to my roommates Wai Heng for supporting me to join this =D

My stall decoration is quite simple…
If there is a chance for me to join again, I will make it look more sweet and nice =D

My blog only have few posts for my handmade stuff…
I will update again soon for other new handmade stuff =D
Whatever I shown in the flea market am all special one which I haven’t show in my blog…
Sorry for that, I will try my best to update it as fast as possible…

Last but not the least,

Thank you to you all for bought handmade from me…
Thank you to you all who come and support me…
Thank you for loving my handmade; this is the big motivation for me to continue…

Thank you for everything, Thank you =D

I really mean it,
Thank you for reading, next post will coming soon, so soon =D

p/s: if you don’t mind that please follow my blog =D Thank you =D

You Might Also Like

2 dots

  1. Din thanks me for the midnite show pun... ><
    Sad liao... =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry ar... haha...
    now thank you to you lo =D haha ...
    don't sad la... smile =)

    ReplyDelete