20110814

Recently busy with the final exam…
It drive me crazier =S

Long time didn’t come out any new handmade…
Sorry for it, I will try my best to come out some new and cute key chains =D

I’m bored of study for this few days…
Today want to do something to escape from bored…

I choose to sew something new to make me relax =D haha…
Another new way to release stress…

I’m planning to come out something new this time…
But I’m fail to do so =(

Here are some photos of what I had done by today…
It not for sales and I don’t know what is it =S
Not a key chain just a love =D haha…

Opps! the heart is out  =O





Looking at how good others are…
Looking back at what I had done for…
Feel worst of myself =(

Never mind, I still have a lot of time to do it after my exam =)
It’s my final exam of my diploma study…

Nothing more to say, just a short post =)
Thank you for reading =D

You Might Also Like

0 dots