Opps! 1st time

Finally my exam was over =D
I can pay more attention on my handmade stuffs =D
Something wants to share with you guys…

(ohmygoodness, I’m so nervous)

Erm… em… about tomorrow…

Okay, there will be a flea market at Utar Perak Branch tomorrow…
Flea market is somewhere you can sell whatever things as you want…
For sure things that you sell must not be something bad…

I had asked my friends help me to submit the form and pay for the stall rental…
That mean that


I will be in the flea market tomorrow =D

Wow, this is the first time for me to join such event…
Oh my goodness, I feel so nervous ><

Now I’m preparing all the handmade which I gonna show tomorrow…
Here the detail for the flea market… =)

Date : 24/08/2011 (Wednesday)
Time : 9.00am to 5.30pm
Venue : UTAR heritage hall (Perak Branch)

I will be sell my handmade key chain and something special that I haven’t shown in my blog before =D

There will be limit of handmade I can show tomorrow…
Because I’m just end my exam and lack of time…
No worries, I will try my best to come out more handmade as much as I can =D

Don’t feel surprise If you saw a guy with a mushroom hairstyle and selling handmade…
p/s: I’m not imitate 花丽珠 xD

Yes, you’re right, that’s me =D
Don’t feel surprise that my face look different with the photo…
My Photo for sure look nice than my real look =P

Wow, I’m so so so nervous now…
I should not waste time anymore…

Anyway, hope you guy will come and support me.
Thank you =)

You Might Also Like

4 dots

  1. 我有两个朋友向你订做吊饰给我叻。。很可爱。。。^^
    一个是Domo~
    一个是粉红色猫猫头~...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈,谢谢啊 =)
    domo我迟点才会upload上来 =D

    喜欢的话,我就开心了 =D
    谢谢支持啊 =)

    ReplyDelete