Musical notes


I love music so much…
I love listen to the music…
No matter what music it is, I also love all it…
It represents the different feeling of mine…

When I’m sad, I used to listen some of the happy song to cheer myself =)
I’m envy people who sing well and good in playing the instrumental…

Girls look charming when they sing so well on the stage…
Boys look talented when they playing the instrumental…

Oh my goodness, I’m so envy all of them =)

I hope to sing well but I can’t…
I hope to play piano but I can’t…

Anyway, I find my way back =D
If I can’t sing well or play the instrumental well, no problem…
I can use my way to get all of it =D

Melody created by the musical notes, I can create my own song through my way =D








There are musical notes I made =D
Each of it cost RM3.50
Its height is 7cm and width is 5cm

Now you can create your own music =D

You may saw it in the flea market but I haven’t show in here =)
No worries, I will try my best to come out more and more new handmade =D

Sorry for the entire requirement from you guys,
The materials were finished, that’s why I can’t come out any new items…
There few days were public holidays, the shop didn’t open so that I can’t buy any materials =(
Sorry for that,

Anyway, the public holidays were over and I will go to get it by tomorrow =D

Thank you for reading =)
Hope you all will like it =D

You Might Also Like

0 dots