Mickey & Minnie


Welcome back to my lovely blog here =D
First I want to apologize to you all…
Sorry for long time didn’t updated my blog…

Recently I’m getting into a trouble…
Erm, it should consider as a dilemma…
Anyway, It will be over =’)

Continue from the last post, I said that will be showing a pair of couple key chain =D
Some of you may saw it in facebook before…
The photo of me that tagged by someone =)

Thank you to the girl who gives me an idea of making it…
Thank you so much =)

You will know who are them while saw the pair of key chain =D
The famous cartoon Mickey and Minnie Mouse =D








One of the favorite cartoons during my childhood…
And yet I’m still loving it till today =)

The width is 7cm
The height is 6cm

The sizes of both are similar =)

You can also buy either one of it if you want =)
One of it cost RM6

But yet if you wanna buy a pair are cost RM10 =)

This is all what this post about…
Hope you like it =)


Thank you for reading and sorry for late post…
Hope you all will like it =D



p/s:
There is a photo I had shown in my fans page, the preview of next post =)
The story of domo-kun will come so soon… =D

You Might Also Like

0 dots