The Domokun



There is a domo born in this world…
It had no friends.

“I’m alone in the world.”
“No matter where I go, there is no one around me.”






“No one play game with me.”

...




“I have something good to share but no one share with me.”

“Life is bored without friends =’(”

...



Suddenly Domo see something and get shocked by it…

... … … …
… … … … …
... ... ... ... ... ... ... 
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

“Huh? Who are you?”

The stranger didn’t answer Domo’s question…

Silent is the only word to describe the moment…






……. “Can we be friends?”

Domo asked...

=)



“I can’t finish it by self.”




 “It’s okay for now, we can finish it together =D”



A smile face shown in their face at that moment…
Domo no longer being alone anymore…

It is happy ending at the end… =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the first time that I written like a story…
It may something weird but yet please forgives me…
I’m trying my best to do it…

This is one of my favorite cartoons…
Most of my stuffs are domokun… =P
I really love it so much… xD

This is a domokun key chain request from friends…
I hope to do it since long time…

The height is 8cm and width is 7cm…  

It’s cost RM6.00 for one =)
Please kindly to contact me through my facebook or email oppsorange@hotmail.my if you’re interested…=)

Thank you for reading and support… =D



You Might Also Like

0 dots