Pipit Wonderful Market 7


Sorry for long time didn’t update…
Finally I had gone to the dream of mine…
The place I wish to go for a long time =D

The Neverland of mine --- “ Pipit Wonderful Market 7 “

A place where sell all the handmades…
All the handmade lover gather together in a place and sell all the handmades =)
I have much things to share about but word can’t told the happiness of mine =D
Let the photo told you the happiness of mine =D

The winner of this year =D














I love her handmade so much =D
Since I’m so shy, I didn’t ask her for more information detail about the handmade =(
No worries, I had taken her name card =D



This is the doll I love the most!!!
Hope to bring it back to home but it is so expensive =(
No worries, I will bring you back next time =D
Wait for me =D


This one look cute too =D
I wanna bring all of them back home >.<



I meet her =D finally saw her real person…
She looks sweet and pretty =D
And I also bought something from her =D
p/s: wish to meet another girl also but she didn’t attend this event for this time =(


The name of their handmade shop =)
How I wish one day my Opps!Orange logo will be there too =)



Lastly these are what I bought from there =D
I’m pretty happy for it but at the time feel so hurt =’(
I spent lot money on all of it…
I’m going to on diet for saving money in the coming month…








This is the very first time that I go to the place alone =)
The power of loving handmade makes me being brave to go there by self…
Never ever know how I tough I’m actually =P

Moody gone at the moment I reached there…
It was pretty happy when you saw a gang of people who have the same interest with you…
Smile with you and you know that, they love handmade too =D

Last but not least…

Thank you for anyone who support handmade =D

I really love it so so so much =’)
Thank you for reading and soon will post new handmade,
Sorry for that =)

You Might Also Like

0 dots