Zakka Loft 1st in Ipoh


Finally blog updated,
Sorry for that I’m busying with my assignment recently,
The assignment and the new environment are killing me =S

Anyway, it will be alright soon I know =)
Like what others say, “Just a bad day but not a bad life”.
I will not always in that bad situation I sure =D

Here I want to share something to you,
The 1st and ever handmade shop in Ipoh =D

It’s like oh-finally,
I’m waiting for this kind of shop come into ipoh for a long long time…
And now it is here =D *Wee*

Everything in there are all handmade, the cake, the dessert, the drink and even the cookies they sell =D
They are also selling the handmade product in the shop…
Btw they will also open classes for handmade soon =D
Woo, I’m waiting for it, I sure I will go and learn during my semester break =D

I had go there for few times, I should update it early so that can share the happiness with more and more people who love handmade =D

Words can’t describe how happy I’m, here the photo to tell you the story and the feeling =D

The outside view of the shop...
Look so warm =D


I love this so so much, got feel =D
You can have photo shooting here if you consume more than RM30 on the day =D
Some couple are coming here just for photo shooting
So sweet =)


Menu of the day =D (all handmade)


You can have your tea time here with your friends and have some handmade cheese cake,
Its taste good =)











I love this so so so much !!! Adorable domokun cookies =D
It taste so sweet =D

Oh, I must introduce this,
It looks so so so cute =D
I swear I will bring it back home as one of my collection next time =D
Please wait for me to bring you home, don’t follow others back =D

Feel bad if didn’t get any things back from there,
So that I had bought something from it,
Actually is it useless to me for now, anyway I will take it for future use, haha! (good excuse ever) xD

Wanna special thank you to my friend, the purple lady who bring me go to that place,
I love it so so so much =D
It is already the place that for us to chit-chat for each time I go back to my hometown =D


They also have the fans page and their own website =D
Do free to click a “Like” to support it =D
Click this to show your support =D

They do have a blog also feel free to have a look on it…


Hope you guy will love it =)


I love handmade so so much =D

You Might Also Like

0 dots