Poco Homemade



Finally my exam was over =D
And now I can do whatever I love *weehee*

The first thing come into my mind as the moment the exam ended was HANDMADE.

Ya, right, it was HANDMADE.
I still scream it out to my friends that,

“Finally, I can do handmade till my hand gone.”

God, it just a description on how happy I am when I can start to do handmade.
Please don’t take it seriously. Thank you =)

Okay, return back to the post.
The first post after my exam is not related to my handmade but somewhere else I found.

Sure it is related to handmade since this is my handmade blog =P
As you read the title of this post you can get it.
Guess what? I had found one of the handmade/homemade shop in KL =D

The journey of searching handmade was started,

I had found it from facebook since long time.
I’m not dare to go alone since I not familiar with the place and yet,
I don’t want to get lost in KL =x
It is horrible like hell if I get lost, I think I will only cry and cry and cry non-stop =P

Poco Homemade, (click me)
A shop that about handmade and homemade.
I love the environment so much, the chocolate melton cake was so tasty =D
You guy should have a try if you go there.
It is around bangsar there, for more information you can click into the fb link I shared above.




There are a lot of Japanese foods there actually,
Since I had got my meal before I went to this shop.
So I just order some dessert and drink =P

Let the photos tell you how is it =)
















So many Japanese were here =O



The menu is so special =O nice!!!


This is the decoration I love the most, sound so sweet and got different captions =)


They had pay great effort on decoration, the sheep created from newspaper =D look so nice.


Special thank you to my friend Simon who brings me go to this shop =D


This is also the first time he went to the shop.
Thank you to him so that I can only be here to share with you guy about this amazing shop =D
And also thank you to him for the photos, so nice =D
Here are the some of the photos he taken in the shop.









The photo he taken was so nice,
I should save money and to get a DSLR as fast as I can.
Photo taken by phone sometime are blur =s

Before the journey of handmade ended, I asked him bring me to Pipit zakka.
Pipit zakka which is the place I wanna to go the most.
Since he knows where it is so he brings me go.
Thank you to him so so so much =D

Unfortunately Pipit zakka was closed today, the business hour is on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
What a bad bad news =(
No choice I can only come again next time.


The journey of searching handmade was officially ended.
And now I’m here to share with you the great news I get.

Will gonna blog again if I had found any handmade places =)
Please do follow my blog if can or
“Like” my page. LIKE ME PLEASE

Thank you =D

That’s what the post about =)
My new handmade will coming on next post, please keep update with me =D
I will try my best to update more, before the end,

Please do visit Poco Homemade =D

Thank you for reading and please support handmade =D *weehee*

You Might Also Like

2 dots

  1. wow you're really good in handmade stuff! and i love your blog design! haha you're so creative.. i love handmade too.. wish to try them but always so lazy :-P nice to meet you btw. liked ur.oops.page XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I only realize your comment. Thank you for loving it :D It's really pretty to hear that, it's my motivation to do more xD haha

    Haha, you may have a try , to the one day class, you may fall for it :D *wink wink* I do lazy to do sometime actually :P haha...

    anyway, Thank you for liked =D *sincerely*

    ReplyDelete