"Love Love Love" Kaka Art Market 卡卡艺术市集


Finally I’m back =D

Sorry for late update,
I have no internet access during the time at my hometown.
Here are something wanna share with you guy =D

Valentine’s Day is coming soon,
Did you have buy something special for your love?

There will be a handmade art market tomorrow at Shaw Parade (5 Feb 2012).
It is organized by Kaka Art Market with the theme “Love Love Love”,
It is start from 11am till 7pm.

I’m not vendor, but I wish one day I can be there and sell my handmade to everyone =D
One day I will be there to sell my handmade, please do support me at that time =D
Haha, anyway I will still go to have a look even thought this is my first time go somewhere strange again xD

Anyway,
Please do come and support handmade =D

For more information, you can click here Kaka Art Market 卡卡艺术市集 to find out more information.

My internship life will start soon, will be less time to do handmade than before,
But no worries that I will still keep and try my best to update and so on =D

My new handmade will be coming soon
Stay tune =)

You Might Also Like

0 dots