What's next ?


I saw that is a layer of dush on my blog *omg*
Sorry is the only word I can say at this moment.

Sorry for long time din update,
Even though I know there is nobody will bother about it but yet sorry to my blog.
Its feel like abandon them on a side but actually I’m not.
I’m just lazy to do so.

Once again, Sorry *sincerely*.

Looking back to the latest post of this blog, it had been 2 months ago.
Actually there are many things regarding to handmade happen on me in this 2 months,
Just that I din update at all. *sorry*

As I mentioned just now, I’m still doing something which related to handmade.
Like going to handmade fair [Kaka Art Market] for March, I get my 1st sewing machine as my birthday present *Thx to my sister* and blah blah blah.

For the latest update issue is I’m going to a sewing class on this coming Sunday at KD =D
What an amazing news that light up my entire mood/feeling *weehee*

Okay, I’ll only get back to all those topic in the coming post, next post or next next post, whatever, I’ll talk about it next time =)
And I’ll also change the background and everything when I’m really free to do so.

Here to tell that, I’m having my internship for my studies now. Hence I won’t have much time to do handmade or other things else. So please be patient, I’ll try my best to come out cute&sweet handmade =D

And I’ll also try my best to rearrange my fb pages, cos I also long time din touch it. *sorry*
Please support me, your support is my motivation =D *weehee*

Other than that, I’m gonna share a bigger news to you guy, a bigger news ever,

Pipit Wonderful Market is coming soon!!!

Omg, its coming soon again, I had waiting it for a year.
I still remember the feeling of last year when I 1st step into the market.
I’m so excited to be there now, in other mean I’m waiting for it =D

Well, I’m going alone last year.
There’ll be little change this year which is that I’m inviting you guy to go with me =D

It’s on 5th May 2012, Annexe Gallery, 12pm – 7pm.

Please looking up to the photo I shown at the beginning, their poster for this year.
For more detail please visit PipitZakka. =)

What you waiting for? Plan for it now =D
My lovely handmade artist will be there so, I wish I can take a photo with her =)

Anyway, please stay tune for my next post and also the market =D

Thank you for loving handmade so much. *sincerely*

You Might Also Like

0 dots