The 1st Class


Aloha! My lovely friends =D *weehee*

I’m pretty happy now.
Guess what, I’m just came back from the sewing class =D *weehee*

Finally I had found a sewing class which I’m able to go. *weehee*

I mean that I found some classes before but it’s too far for me to go by LRT/bus, some even can’t reach by bus. =/

Anyway, thank you to god for giving me this opportunity.
I had found one sewing class and I just back from there =D *weehee*

Thank you to my classmate for telling me this best news so that I can only know about it.
Billion thank you to you Ellis. =D

Well, as I mentioned before that finally I had my 1st sewing class ever in my life, and I do really enjoy it.

I do really love the class so so so much.
Meet 2 new friends, one is the little teacher and one is little “classmate” at the moment. Haha.
We have lot of joys during the class, Chit-chat while sewing.
Thank you for chit chating with me, If not I do really will remain silence during all the time.

As what I felt in the class, he’s cute and she’s sweet. =)

And thank you to my “classmate” sue and her bf for fetching me out to bus station. *billion thank you.*

This is what I had done for today *Dang Dang Dang Dang*





Even it’s a bit cacat but yet to me, it’s perfect. *teehee*

I do really enjoy the class so so so much =D

Cos of I’m SO FOCUSing on my things so that I have no much photos of the process.
The 1st time I get hurt by the needle, and yet it injured the same place. *pain*
Anyway, here are some photos =D



I din capture my teacher and classmate photos, cos I’m shy with it xD
Anyway, the teacher are younger than me and he is good in all this kind of sewing *jealousy kill*
And my classmate are a tall girls, she is a pretty girl =D

This is capture by the teacher *nice*



And this is what my classmate done *nice than mine, jealousy kill me again* haha



I will snap some photos of them next time if I have another chance xD *promise*

So are you interest on it? No worries, you can have a try by self =D


The handmade shop is located in Kota Damansara near Sunway Giza Mall.
It’s just behind the CIMB Bank.


You can also buy any handmade from the shop or any material from there.
For more information, please visit their Fanspage *Me fully support*

Please click [HandsHearts] =)


The numbers of name card are increase in my dream corner.
I’m putting his name card on my dream corner to motivate myself;
I wish one day I can be like him. =)

Thank you for reading, and I wish you will like it as like how I do.
I do really love handmade so so so much; It’s always light up my feeling. =)

Stay tune for my next post. Bye! =)

You Might Also Like

0 dots