TeaTime @ Zakka Loft



Weeeee, I’m back. =D

My dear friends, I went back to my lovely hometown for my short holidays.

No worries, I’m not gonna throw my handmade on a side.
I’m still as usual that bring all my handmade back to my hometown and continue do it *so hardworking I’m* =D
Haha, I’m rushing handmade for certain secret plan. Sorry for can’t tell out now =x
But I sure will tell you guy soon but just not now. *promise*

And yet I’m going to Zakka Loft with my best friend =D
I miss this place so much, even the owner also known that I had been long time din go =P
I love this place so much, guy if you’re free please do visit it more *thumb up + support*
I’m 100% recommend Zakka Loft to you guy =D
You can buy any handmade items and also fabrics from here.
Their food is nice, as you saw the photo at the beginning of this post. It’s tasty =D
I’m wishing that one day my handmade items can put in this shop.  *praying*

As mentioned just now, you can buy any fabrics from Zakka Loft.
AGAIN, yup, right, I BOUGHT FABRICS AGAIN. *IreallynoHelp*
I just bought in KL for few days before, I tot that I’ll not buy any fabrics but AGAIN, I bought it at last.
I had bought so much fabrics but I had not come out any items yet.

All the fabrics are too cute/nice/adorable, how can I not buy all of them back home? *self-hypnosis ing*
So I bought all, and I’m right. =D *excuse*


I’ll come out more handmade items soon, trust me please. =D *sincerely*

God makes fun of me, my dearest needle which follow me since I start my handmade life.
It leave me alone, due to my violence factor =x Sorry Mr.needle
And now I can’t get any needle, my home’s needle out of stock for unknown reason. *Mama told me like that*
So I’m force to stop and wait back to KL to continue.
Is not enough time for me out to buy new one due to no transport =x
As I mentioned above, my secret plan need to change.
I wish/hope everything will be fine SOON. *maygodhelpme*

Btw, I had created a new cover for my fanspage in fb =D
I love it so much, simple and best just like how my Opps!Orange logo is. xD
Please support me and ask your friends to like my page,
Your “Like” is one of the reasons to motivate/support to me for my dream path. =)
Thank you =D


That’s all about the recently life on my dream path. =)
I’m gonna to change a new look for this blog soon when I have free time.
And I’ll update more next post. Please stay tuned =D

Thank you for reading =)


You Might Also Like

0 dots