Le Tailor Box


Hi peepsssssssssssssss

Sorry for long time din update, I’m busy with the ton of assignments.
All the assignments and classes make me can’t breathe. I feel like slim bit. *daydreaming*
I hate assignment seriously =/ I guess no one love it.

Even I’m stress under ton of assignments but there is still something light up my feeling.
One of my assignments is to create a blog to promote any blogshop.
Ya, you’re right. I sure not miss this good opportunity to promote handmades. =D *wink wink*
My group created a blog to promote all the handmade blogshop. =D
But I can’t promote my Opps!Orange. sad case =(


Anyway, here is link to my group’s blog named as [Le Tailor Box].
And this is me =D so cuteeeeee right? To match with me, chubby and cute =D


Please feel free to visit, we will update often. And do follow us, your support is one of the motivations to make us do better haha =D


Btw, I’m here to share you guys a great news. Perhaps it’s only good to me =)
It’s still a secret yet I guess. I haven’t done well prepare for it.
And I’m not ready yet to announce but please do visit Jaya1 when you’re free. =)
I’ll write a more detail on next coming post =D haha.

This few days I’m busy with my assignments.
The due date of assignment is near but yet I’m still as the random me.
I’m still concentrate on doing handmades. *ignore all assignments*
Here are the photos of what I done recently.

Without camera, no mood to capture and this is what I can capture so far.
I miss the life with camera.




I’m a really vintage freak. *wink wink*


The real life [Le Tailor Box] of mine, HAHA, I’ll find a better box soon =P



That’s all about the recently of me, I guess I should stop here and continue my handmades/assignment.

Time is limited. Countdown for 4 days =D
Check out in JayaOne PJ. 

Stay tuned… J

You Might Also Like

0 dots