Opps!Orange 1st Anniversary :))



It been long time that I didn’t update here. Even my 1st year anniversary (7July) I also can’t do something to celebrate it :(

Too busy with the life recently and get into another crossroad of life again. It’s always happen on me when my life gone mess. *rawr* I do really regret that I didn’t make out a time to post about my 1st year anniversary of my Opps!Orange. I should do something to blog about or any promotion or etc. However, I miss out the FIRST TIME :/ *cry* It will never return back.

Well, whatever, just ignore whatever not necessary issues on a side, this post should be something happy about. :) We cannot change the things which past but can plan for the future and make regret no more. :) *cheer to myself*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OPPS ORANGE(fanspage) :D 1st year anniversary :D

*screaming**claps hand*

Yes, a year before today is the 1st day I created my fanspage :) I miss out the actual day but I can’t miss out this day :D haha.

I’m here to thank you somebody who support me for this long trip.

Thank you to my family for supporting me and din stop me for doing all these. It’s hard for a guy to do this , image will be quiet weird I know but thank you for respecting me for all this long :D
p/s: I found out that lot guys doing handmade also what, so it’s normal :D HOWEVER, even it’s weird I still want to continue it xD Thank you

Thank you to my lovely friends who supporting me this long time. Keep asking me for latest handmade creations. Buy my handmade, giving me ideas and suggestion. And give me support to do more in the future :D Thank you *Big fat hug*

Thank you to Makeover now for giving me chance on displaying my creation on the shop :))

Thank you to Handshearts, with you guys I only learn a lot and continue to do this much :D

Lastly, BIG BIG BIG thank you to my beloved customer whoever bought my creations :D it’s really happy when you guys bought it and said nice. It is always a motivation to people like me :)) Thank youuuuuuuuu :D

Before the post end, sorry to whoever come to my blog and fanspage, sorry for seldom update. I promise that I will update as fast as I can. New items and information will coming in so soon :D
I will change all the things in so soon too So, Stay tuned :D

I wish that there will be nonstop celebrating on Opps!Orange anniversary and I will make it come true :D

Lastly, a simple words but full with my appreciate,

Thank you :’))

You Might Also Like

0 dots