Donut, itsy bitsy!

This should be uploaded for few weeks ago, sorry to you guys who always come to my blog.
Anyway, I'm now here to upload all of it :D

I'm getting back into my studies life again recently, I miss my holidays so much.
Sitting in the living room, listen to my favorite song and doing all these handmade :3
I miss it so so much.

Get back to the topic, the name of this series of creation is "Donut, itsy bitsy!"  :D
I love sweet addiction so much, just that all of these kind of sweet consists of lot sugar,
it makes me can't eat too much.

Now I change my desire of eating into a creation :)) 
Even it can't being eat but yet I still can feel the sweetness from it :D 
The size of donut key chains is 4cm x 4cm.
Each of it cost RM12.

I have make it into 2 different favorite which is chocolate and strawberry :D *yummy*

it is suitable for present too :))
Here are the photos, let's have a tea time together :D













Nevertheless, there is also limited number of Donut key chains also availabe at Makeover Now, JayaOne Pj.
Go and grab it :D


Thank you for reading and will be upload more and more photos once photo have done.
Please stay tuned :D

Follow my blog and Like my Opps!Orange :D



You Might Also Like

0 dots