Fans Page 09092011


I need to done something and announce something here…
It was very important to me and yours…
Well, how should I start to announce, erm…

Today is a special day =)
9/9/2011, one of the special days in my life…
I’m gonna open a fans page in facebook by today =D

Finally I can have my own fans page!!! =D
I hope to have a fans page for my handmade for a long long time…
It looks so cute and happy when you saw your entire handmade stuff showing in the facebook…
And you will more happier when saw many people like your page =D

Hope that you guy can “like” my fans page =)
Your “Like” can delight my feeling of the day =D

If you don’t mind that, please click the link below to like my page =D
[Opp!Orange = FansPage] =)

Or go to my facebook search for it, Opps!Orange =)

That is only important I wanna share with you all in this post =D

By the way I have come out something new but will not showing in this post…
Sorry for that…

Just some hint for the next post…
I have come out a pair of couple key chain finally =D
I want to done it since long time but yet I can’t…

I want to thank you to someone who suggests to make a pair of couple key chain with cute cartoon =)
Thank you for your suggestion, hope you will love it =d

That’s all about this post,

Thank you for reading =D
And yet remember to “like” my fans page =D

You Might Also Like

0 dots