GingerBreadMan



Tell you a secret but please don’t tell the others…
Okay?

I love GingerBreadMan so so so much!!! =D

Huh? You say you love too? Oh my god, I found someone who have the same idea with me =D
Show you some of the photos here =)

Does it look delicious? =D
Opps! It’s not a cookies ginger bread man…









This is another of my handmade stuff…
It had 2 different sizes…

The Big GingerBreadMan is cost RM8… =)
Its height is 10.5cm and width is 7.5cm

The Small GingerBreadMan is cost RM5… =)
Its height is 7.5cm and width is 5.5cm

You can have one for the one whom special to you =)
You can make it unique and special…

Add RM1.00 you can have your name on GingerBreadMan =D
Maximun 6 alphabet =)

So that you can own a special GingerBreadMan now =D

Feel free to contact me if you’re interested on it… =)
Thank you for support and read it…

The new items will be in the next post =D
Lastly,

Thank you and hope you all like it!!! =D

You Might Also Like

0 dots